PortalisAI provides simple A.I. Avatar integration into your website.
Our scalable, cloud-based architecture integrates a collection of SotA models (SST, TTS, LLM, etc.) with retrieval augmented generation, function calling, metrics collection and session management to enable engaging dialogue in real time.
MIL code (Model Injection Language) is a proprietary scripting system that enables Avatars to remember past discussions, to simulate their own lives, to use tools and to “stick to the script” when providing customer support or narrating a story.
Model Injection Language
Our platform is built for rapid iteration and experimentation. Our vision is to create a set of tools and technology that allow for non-technical users to create compelling A.I. experiences using natural language and simple scripting.
An A.I. Experimentation Engine
Sample Model Extensions
How to Make an Interactive FAQ
- Easy Import: Data can be imported from a text file
- Highly Accurate: Retrieval Augmented Generation dramatically increases accuracy and decreases the risk of hallucination
- Choose Level of Intelligence: LLM abstraction layer allows you to “dial in” the level of intelligence for your task, trading increased complexity for lower cost and faster responses
How to Add a Scene to your Story
- Interactive Fiction: YOU create the stories, and your Avatar will “stick to the script” allowing you control over the player experience
- Natural Language Interface: describe the world, characters and events in simple easy-to-understand language
- Add Illustrations and Images. You can also add weblinks to your Scene descriptions, which the Avatar will provide when the location is discovered in the narrative.
How To Add Details to Your Scene
- Add Details, Secrets & Clues: You can add hidden elements to your Scene that can only be discovered through exploration.
- Puzzles: This functionality allows for the creation of puzzles to increase engagement in your story
- Reveal Illustrations. Add maps, illustrations and images to make your scene come alive.
How to Use A.I. Avatars for Learning
- Follow a Lesson Plan: Provide a detailed outline of what you want to cover.
- Access Information from the Web: Use web links to access online information and supplemental material like graphs, charts and pictures.
- Testing Knowledge. Finish each session with a quiz to assess your student’s grasp of the material.
How to Add Dice Rolls
- An Element of Risk: You can add a Dice Roller to your Avatar as an activity
- Your Story, Your Rules: Tell your Avatar in natural language, when they should ask the player to roll dice, and how to treat the results
- Random Tables. You can also give your Avatar access to tools and external data sources, so that it can (for example) draw random results from a lookup table
How to Use External Files
- File Lookup: Upload a data file to our server, and your Avatar will be able to reference it
- External Tables. Alternatively, you can give your Avatar access to tools that it can use to retrieve data from an external data sources
- Variables, Lists and Containers. MIL code offers the ability to define, store and retrieve data directly